Customer satisfaction is our goal! If you are unhappy with your purchase within 30 days of delivery, we will accept your return and issue a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original packaging with all instructions and warranty paperwork.
A 15% re-stocking fee will be charged for most returns, and will be deducted from your refund.
We also do not refund shipping charges.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which can be obtained by contacting Customer Service. We do not accept returns or cancellations for special order or built-to-order items. Replacement parts are also not returnable.
Please take the time to inspect your order at the time of delivery. If it arrives damaged, please notify the delivery person so a claim can be filed immediately. You should notify us within two business days so we can ensure you will be compensated for the damages, or to arrange a replacement to be sent out to you.
- Call customer service at 909-606-8889, or fill out online contact form to request an RMA number.
- We will respond with the RMA number and an address to ship the package to.
- Please label the outside of the package with the RMA number that will be assigned. If we receive a return without this identifying number, we may not recognize which customer or account to credit.
- Ship the order back to the address given. Everyway4all will not pay the shipping costs for item returns except the items are having quality issues.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for transit time and processing time. You will see a refund issued within that time, less the shipping charges and applicable restock fees.
If you would like to cancel an order that you placed, please contact us right away at 909-606-8889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can cancel the order before it is processed. Once it ships, the cancellation will be classified as a return and may incur restock fees. Orders for custom and built-to-order items may not be able to be cancelled once production of the item has begun.