EU300 Traçion® is the ultimate Traction Table for all Traction Needs – Lumbar Traction and Cervical Traction.
EU300 Traçion® is the equipment used by physiotherapists for Traction and Decompression therapy and help to treat patients suffering with pain and limited function due to lower back and neck conditions.
The EU300 Traçion® is equipped with 3 Sides Elevating Bars (3S-UAD-Bar) however (1) Foot Control and (2) Hand Control are also available for different control requirements (special-order only).
Special Feature:The EU300 Traçion® is equipped with the ALL NEW "Center Arching Mechanism" for Motorized LUMBAR ELEVATION. This facilitates any pulling traction force on the lumbar area with a slight upward lifting support (up to 26° RISE) especially when the patient is lying in the prone position or facing down.
A "Gas-Driven Damper Strut" is used on the "Lower Body (3rd & 4th) Section of Table Top" of the EU300 for Auto-Progressive Returning during therapy. This replaces the normally used "Recoil Spring" on other competing models. This feature helps to smoothly and safely reduce the gap between the stationary and floating sections. This means that the 3rd and 4th Sections will always stay afloat and not hitting the end of frame during therapy. At the end of a session, the Lower Body (3rd & 4th) Section will gradually return to its original position as the traction force decreases.
The standard package of EU300 Traçion® is equipped with:
(1) (L) 60º + (R) 60º Swivel Arm for various angle pulls
(2) 2 x Bolsters
(3) Extension Cord
The ET-800 (Optional) – Traction Head (Unit) can be placed facing the physiotherapist when the table is at the corner of a room. Or it can be placed facing the therapist when operating at the rear-end or when additional room space is available.
All four corners of the EU300 are supported by 3” inch swivel castors, one at each corner. The frame is constructed by (a) 6 * 3cm + (b) 7 * 3cm Steel Tubes by the thickness of 2mm.
• Equipped with 1 Motorized Actuator for Hi/Lo Adj.
• Equipped with 1 Motorized Actuator for Center Arching
• Twin “Oversized” Pillars for Added Stability
• Individual “Leveling Foot” on All 4 Corners
• Retractable Castors at Both Ends
• Twin Gas Struts for Solid Head Section Support
• Maximum Load Capacity of 225 kgs / 496 lbs
1. EU300 4-section Traction Table with two bolsters
2. ET800 Clinical Traction System Head
3. CT850 Clinical Cervical Traction Device
4. Lumbar Traction Harness Set (2 pieces)
We offer standard free shipping to domestic excluded Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Standards shipping included Curbside Delivery and Liftgate Service.
If you require the item to be delivered inside of the building (Inside Delivery), or you need the carrier unbox and assembly for you (White- Glove services), please contact us for the freight quote before purchasing.
- 12-month on upholstery, head/foot/switch controls, castors leveling foot, and gas struts
- 24-month on motorized actuator, control box, and metal side bars
- 36-month on table frame and table pillars
- 1-year full manufacturer warranty cover to ET800 and CT850
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.