The CA100 – 7 Section Therapeutic Table has been our flagship since 2012. What made this model popular is its Center Arching (Locked), 60° Reversible Head Section, Spring-Loaded Arm Rest with 120° Swivel and 87° Leg Incline capabilities all-in-one. Even better, the center joint can be UNLOCKED from the upper frame to make the leg section free-floating. A ramp & plateau positioning can be achieved as well as many other possible positions. It’s simply versatile! Both arm rests can be opened and closed up to 120° as well as lifted and dropped. The two side wings just above the shoulder can be folded down when the user is lying down on her stomach. She can then extend her arms forward and rest on the arm rests comfortably.
- 60°Reversible Head Section (Length: 39cm / 15.35”inch)
- Head Section Incline: 25°/ Recline: 35°
- 15° Center Arching (Locked) / 30°Center Arching (Unlocked) • 87° Leg Section Incline (Length: 84cm / 33”inch)
- Spring-Loaded Arm Rest with 120° Swivel
- 1 Motorized Actuator for Hi/Lo Adj.
- 7-Sections Upholstered Table Top
- Twin “Oversized” Pillars for Added Stability
- Retractable Castors at Both Ends
- Twin Gas Struts on All Sections for Solid Support
- Maximum User Weight :225 kgs / 496 lbs
- 100~240VAC (Universal Voltage)
- Plug Type: US Plug
- Minimum Height: 560mm / 22.04” inch
- Maximum Height: 990mm / 38.98” inch
- Table Top Width: 700mm / 27.56” inch
- Head Section Length: 390mm / 15.35” inch
- Mid Section Length: 640mm / 25.19” inch
- Leg Section Length: 840mm / 33.07” inch
- Total Length: 1940mm / 76.38” inch
- Head Tilt Angles: -35º to +25º
- Reverse Head Tilt Angles: 0º to 60º
- Mid Arching Angles: 0º to +15º
- Leg Tilt Angles: 0º to +87º
- Lift Mechanism: Electric
- Breathing Hole/Plug: 1
- Retractable Castors: 4
- Weight Rating (Max. Load): 225kgs / 496lbs
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- Package Dimension: 84X31X23”H
- Control Box Input Voltage & Rating: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2A
- Control Box Output Voltage: DC 32V, 80VA
- Actuator Input Voltage: DC 24V
- Duty cycle: Max. 10% 2min. ON / 18min. OFF
- Max. Load: Push 8000N
- Max. Current: Max. 6A
CERTIFIED TO AAMI / CSA / IEC / EN STD
AAMI ES 60601-1, CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-1
IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1
The electrical components used are approved by IEC 60601-1
We offer standard free shipping to domestic excluded Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Standards shipping included Curbside Delivery and Liftgate Service.
If you require the item to be delivered inside of the building (Inside Delivery), or you need the carrier unbox and assembly for you (White- Glove services), please contact us for the freight quote before purchasing.
- 12-month on upholstery, head/foot/switch controls, castors leveling foot, and gas struts
- 24-month on motorized actuator, control box, and metal side bars
- 36-month on table frame and table pillars
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.