CA160 "BOBATH CONCEPT 2" - 2 Section Bobath Table (2 Motors)
Please select a size:
Width 40" or 48"
Main Features:CA160 - 2 Section Bobath (Neurology) Table (BOBATH CONCEPT 2) is equipped with Re-Enforced Twin Pillars + Dual Side Support Beams. On top of the
heavy-duty frame of CA160 is a LARGE TABLE TOP of TWO Different Width to choose from – 1 or 1.2 meter (39.37” or 47.24” inches).
The TWIN PILLARS of CA160 Bo-Bath Concept 2 are further re-enforced by Dual-Side Support Beams alongside. The whole table is strengthened even further to provide patients with greater stability and support. The table can be lowered to a low 46cm (18” inches) off the ground which makes a sturdy neurological platform for patients to get ON or OFF the table from a wheelchair or bed. The CA160 Bo-Bath Concept 2 Table can easily hold and support a patient’s weight of up to 250kgs / 551lbs.
- There are in total 2 Motorized Actuators:
- 1st Motorized Actuator controls the Height of Table
- 2nd Motorized Actuator controls the Back Rest
- Twin Oversized Pillars with Dual-Side Support for Greater Stability & Support
- Individual “Leveling Foot” on All 4 Corners
- Retractable Castors at Both Ends
- Maximum Load Capacity: 250kgs / 551lbs
- Warranty Period (Years):
- 100~240VAC (Universal Voltage)
- Plug Type: US
- Minimum Height: 460mm / 18.11” inch
- Maximum Height: 910mm / 35.83” inch
- Table Top Width: (1M) 1000mm / 39.37” inch, (1.2M) 1200mm / 47.24” inch
- Head Section Length: 650mm / 25.59" inch
- Body & Leg Section Length: 1410mm / 55.51" inch
- Total Length: 2080mm / 81.89” inch
- Head Tilt Angles: -20º to +87º
- Lift Mechanism: Electric
- Breathing Hole/Plug: 1
- Retractable Castors: 4
- Weight Rating (Max. Load): 250kgs / 551lbs
- Weight: 277 lbs.
- Package Dimension: 87x51x23”H
- Control Box Input Voltage & Rating: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2A
- Control Box Output Voltage: DC 32V, 80VA
- Actuator Input Voltage: DC 24V
- Duty cycle: Max. 10% 2min. ON / 18min. OFF
- Max. Load: Push 8000N
- Max. Current: Max. 6A
CERTIFIED TO AAMI / CSA / IEC / EN STD
AAMI ES 60601-1, CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-1
IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1
The electrical components used are approved by IEC 60601-1
We offer standard free shipping to domestic excluded Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Standards shipping included Curbside Delivery and Liftgate Service.
If you require the item to be delivered inside of the building (Inside Delivery), or you need the carrier unbox and assembly for you (White- Glove services), please contact us for the freight quote before purchasing.
- 12-month on upholstery, head/foot/switch controls, castors leveling foot, and gas struts
- 24-month on motorized actuator, control box, and metal side bars
- 36-month on table frame and table pillars
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.