CA190 Tiltima is equipped with 2 motors and controlled by a (2 Buttons) Hand Control:
- 1st Motorized Actuator: Height Adjustment (55~90cm)
- 2nd Motorized Actuator: Tilt Angle Adjustment (0°~90°)
- 100~240VAC (Universal Voltage)
- Plug Type: US Plug
The CA190 Tiltima® is equipped with the following accessories in the package:
- a) Chest Strap *
- b) Thigh Straps *
- c) Calf Straps *
- d) Working Table * 1
All 4 corners of the CA190 Tiltima® are supported by a 5” inch castor with Swivel Lock and Brake. The Frame Construction is made with Steel Tubes of (a) 6 * 3cm and (b) 7 * 3cm Dimensions and by the thickness of 2mm.
For absolute safety requirement, the CA190 Tiltima® is equipped with a “1-PULL EMERGENCY HANDLE” at the back of table.
When in an emergency situation where no utility power is available, the emergency handle can be pulled to allow the tabletop to be moved back from vertical to horizontal position and the patient can then be unstrapped and transferred to normal patient’s bed.
In any given case of loss of utility power, just pull on the RED EMERGENCY HANDLE at the back of table to disengage the Motorized Actuator (otherwise locked) to allow the patient to be unstrapped and lifted off the table.
- Minimum Height: 550mm / 21.65” inch
- Maximum Height: 900mm / 35.43” inch
- Top Height at 90º: 2100mm / 82.67” inch
- Tabletop Width: 650mm / 25.59” inch
- Total Length: 1900mm / 74.80” inch
- Tilt Angle: 0º to 90º
- Lift Mechanism: Electric
- Breathing Hole/Plug: N/A
- Castor's w/h Swivel Lock & Brake: 4
- Weight Rating (Max. Load): 225kgs / 496lbs
- Weight: 231 lbs.
- Package Dimension: 83X34X23”H
- Control Box Input Voltage & Rating: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2A
- Control Box Output Voltage: DC 32V, 80VA
- Actuator Input Voltage: DC 24V
- Duty cycle: Max. 10% 2min. ON / 18min. OFF
- Max. Load: Push 8000N
- Max. Current: Max. 6A
- CERTIFIED TO AAMI / CSA / IEC / EN STD
- AAMI ES 60601-1, CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-1
- IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1
The electrical components used are approved by IEC 60601-1
We offer standard free shipping to domestic excluded Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Standards shipping included Curbside Delivery and Liftgate Service.
If you require the item to be delivered inside of the building (Inside Delivery), or you need the carrier unbox and assembly for you (White- Glove services), please contact us for the freight quote before purchasing.
- 12-month on upholstery, head/foot/switch controls, castors leveling foot, and gas struts
- 24-month on motorized actuator, control box, and metal side bars
- 36-month on table frame and table pillars
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.