The EU300 Traction is equipped with ALL NEW “Centre Arching Mechanism” for Motorized LUMBAR ELEVATION. The facilitates any pulling traction force on the lumbar area with a slight upward lifting support (up to 26° RISE) especially when the patient is lying in the supine position.
Dual TSS Switches:
For easy accessibility & control, the “Centre Arching/Lifting” is controlled by 2x TSS Switches on both sides just underneath the mid-section of table top.
Adjustable Recoil Spring:
The “Adjustable Recoil Spring” helps the 3rd and 4th section of table top gradually return to its original position as the applied traction force decreases. We implemented a handle at the end of the table (near the 4th section) for recoil spring intensity adjustment. With this feature, therapists can adjust the intensity anytime during the therapy to make the decompression smooth and effective, depending on the patient’s weight.
- 1st Motorized Actuator for Hi/Lo Adj.
- 2nd Motorized Actuator for Centre Arching Mechanism Twin “Oversized” Pillars for Added Stability
- Retractable Castors at Both Ends
- Twin Gas Struts for Solid Head Section Support Maximum Load Capacity of 225 kgs / 496lbs.
- Compatible with most of the traction system heads in the market
We offer standard free shipping to domestic excluded Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Standards shipping included Curbside Delivery and Liftgate Service
If you require the item to be delivered inside of the building (Inside Delivery), or you need the carrier unbox and assembly for you (White- glove services), please contact with us for the freight quote before purchasing.
- 12-month on upholstery, head/foot/switch controls, castors leveling foot, and gas struts
- 24-month on motorized actuator, control box, and metal side bars
- 36-month on table frame and table pillars
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.