Traçion-u® ET800 is the result of thousands of feedbacks from tens of thousands of physiotherapists over the past decade. The Retro look of Traç Pod® is also one of the many features that physiotherapists requested to retain for good. Instead of a touch screen LCD panel and working thru complicated windows behind windows, physiotherapists recommended the easy-to-adjust “HOLD” and “REST” knobs as they have been proven to be one of the fastest and effective way of adjustment of traction force during treatment. The “HOLD” and “REST” TIME can be adjusted in real-time as well as the FORCE. Once set, press START and the new setting will take effect in the next coming cycle. The unit is equipped with a “Patient Switch” for Full Control of an Emergency Situation, all at the hands of a patient. The Traçion-u® ET800 works best on Traçion® EU300 however it also can be fitted on tables from other brands, while additional mounting plate is required.
For Cervical Traction Treatment, CT850 is available as an optional add-on part. To enable this function, a switch behind the unit can be located to switch between (1) Lumbar Traction and (2) Cervical Traction. Weight reading of kgs and lbs can also be switched via a switch behind the unit. With the ET800, CT850 and EU300, you have the ultimate traction system in your home, clinic, hospital or rehab center.
- Power Cord x 1
- Knob Screw for Mounting On EU300 x 4
- Fuse x 2
- Cord x 1
- Patient Safety Switch x 1
Manuals x 1
- Traction force:The maximum traction force is 200 lb.(approximately 91kg)±4 lb.(2kg)
- Traction force compensation: Computerized automatic compensation
- Force display: Actual force / preset force–automatic switchingdisplay
- Traction speed: Stepless, continuous and adjustable
- Continuous traction/ release time: 00-99 seconds, by static traction force “--”selection.
- Therapy mode: Intermittent/Static/Harmonic
- Treatment time: 1-99 minutes ±2%
- Safety system: Multiple protection alarms
- Power supply: 110~120VAC (60Hz), 220~240VAC (50Hz)
- Current: 1.2A (110~120VAC) 0.6A(220~240VAC)
- Power consumption: 150Watts max.
- Allowable voltage actuation: Max±10%
- Mains fuses: F2.0A 250V (110~120VAC), F1.0A 250V(220~240VAC)
- Casing leakage of electricity: < 100?A
- Ground resistance: < 0.1?
- Electric safety degree: Class I / Type BF (EN IEC 60601-1)
- EMC tested: EN IEC 60601-1-2
- Classy cation of equipment: Class IIa(MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX) Class II (FDA,ITH, 890.5900)
- CE Marking: CE0434
- FDA: 510kK112074
- Weight: 25.1 lb. (11.4kg)
- Dimensions: 31(L) x 28(W) x 26(H) cm
*1 Year Full Manufacturer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.